Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Stuck?! Sketches April challenge

So back again as I said I would, this time to upload my layout for the challenge over at Stuck?! Sketches.

So this was the sketch to use

 
and this is my take on it, I had these photo's of myself and my nephew from December 2014 and wanted to use them as I'd already scrapped a layout with my niece from the same night.
 
 
 
 
 
So that's it for me today, I'm outta here as I need to have a shower, wash the towels and cook dinner before heading out to bingo tonight with mum. Just hoping our backs will hold out as mum hurt her's yesterday in the garden and mines aching from cleaning at work today. Bugger
 
Have a great week everyone and happy creating.


4 comments:

  1. Such a great monochromatic page, with great accents! Wonderful take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page and great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page! I love how you used the embellishments and the alphas! Time with family is always precious! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! The colour choices. All those layering bits and pieces! Awesome job! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.