Monday, April 6, 2015

Shabby Chic challenge at All Dressed Up

HAPPY EASTER everyone

So here we are already in the beginning of April, boy where has it gone yet again?????

Well I've had a creative weekend this weekend, and it really helped having three days off. We've had a few family dramas over the last week but they are finally sorting them self out (I hope).

I had a wedding card ordered which had to be done before May so I thought this challenge was appropriate so I went online and purchased this beautiful Bride & Groom stamp, was a good excuse to buy a new wedding stamp too.

I will admit I like colouring wedding images as there isn't too much to do with the bride but the groom can certainly be a challenge.

This challenge is run over on their Facebook page, here is the link if you'd like to participate All Dressed Up.

So here is my card

 
 
 
I just love the way the colours work in this card and I generally only use pink in wedding cards as it isn't a fav of mine I'm more the blue/green/teal etc type of person.
 
The products I've used are
 
All Dress Up digi stamp
Bearly Mine Designs pp's (shop now closed)
I Am Roses flowers
Stampendous embossing powder
Robins Nest dew drops
Marianne Designs, Joy Crafts & Spellbinder Dies
Cremen Creations stamens, lace & metal photo corner
 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
 
All Dressed Up - Shabby Chic
 
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
 
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
 
So that's it for me for this challenge, will be back shortly to upload a few more posts due to getting through some challenges, cards & scrappin.
 
Enjoy the rest of your Easter break.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for entering our 'anything goes' challenge at Crafty Catz with this amazing card. Love these soft tones and your coloring is really beautiful. Hope to see your creations again!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's so cute! I love the shabby chic look to your card, great layout and image. Thanks for joining in our Anything Goes for April challenge at Crafting By Designs. Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.