Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Aztec challenge @ D-lish Scraps

Good afternoon

I hope everyone had a safe and happy Easter, boy I can't believe it's been and gone already just like Christmas did. So I was lucky enough to have 3 days off so I got creative on Sunday & Monday and managed to get quiet a few challenges completed.

Back to work today but thought as I finished at 1pm I'd get back into my craft room and get these finished challenges uploaded.

So this was the sketch and mood board that we had to use over at D-lish Scraps

 
and this is my take on it
 
 
 
 
 
So this is something completely out of the box for me both with colour choice and design but I don't think it turned out too bad.
 
That's it for me for this post, back soon with another challenge entry to upload.


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jules you page look wonderful. Great take on the colours and the sketch. Thank you for playing along with D-Lish this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Jules. I love how you have used the colours and the sketch. Thanks for joining in at D-Lish Scraps this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it turned out perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Jules this is gorgeous great take on the sketch and colours. Thanks for joining in with us at D-Lish scraps this month

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is awesome. I love your take on the sketch and inspiration board. Thanks for joining us at D-lush Scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page… You nailed the sketch & the colours. Thankyou for joining us at D-Lish Scraps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.