Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Anything Goes

Good evening everyone and fellow crafters

So it's Team B's challenge time again over at Bearly Mine Challenges and this fortnight it's a "Anything Goes" challenge and we all know how much everyone loves these challenges, we generally end up with quiet a lot of entries which always fantastic.

Firstly I'd like to say thank you to everyone who joined in last weeks challenge and congratulations to the winner and Top 3.

So this week we have a couple of wonderful sponsors as always and they are

 


Alota Rubber Stamps is know for "The cutest little bugs in Town"
Search our web site for cute and whimsical rubber stamps. We also feature background scenes in full size and miniature and we have a large selection of tea bag folding stamps. For great inspiration be sure to visit our card gallery!
 
offering a $35 Gift Voucher
 

This challenge I've gone with a pretty apricot design and some beautiful flowers that I've only just taken delivery of from I Am Roses, they turned up just in time for this card.

My card

 
 
So I think this card turned out really pretty and I just love my new Lillies they are gorgeous, I also used some new dies that I've recently purchased as well. I was hoping to use some new products I've just purchased as well but my die cutting around my image didn't work so I ended up having to fussy cut it out.
 
The products I've used are
 
Bearly Mine Designs pp's
American Craft cs
A & T Emerald Fairies Image
I Am Roses & WOC flowers
Cremen Creations Styrofoam stamens
SU stamp, die & ink
La La Land, My Favourite Things, Memory Box & Marianne Designs dies
Marvy liquid appilique
Ribbon
Lace
Copic Markers

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Make It Monday - Anything Goes

Lacy Sunshine Challenges - Anything Goes

Colour Me Creative - Anything Goes

Well as always I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with this week and I can't wait to stop by for a look.

Happy crafting and Nighty Nite
xxxxxxxxxxxxx


 

5 comments:

  1. Your card is awesome with so many great details! Saw it over at Make It Monday and thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaww this is an adorable card Jules, I love the image and all the beautiful dies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautiful card. such gorgeous colours. saw it on MIM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thank you for joining in at MIM, Hugs Kerry DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty, love the colours! Thanks for sharing with us as Lacy Sunshine.
    Mandy x (LS DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.